What we collect
We may collect the following information if you Contact Us, complete the Account Registration Form or complete a Purchase Online:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as address & postcode,
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers if applicable
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- With your approval (requires opt in), we may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. We will always provide an opt out option with any promotional material.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures including Secure Server SSL scripts to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
All online payments use the most secure payment systems available, SecurePay, or PayPal secure gateways.
Once you have completed your shopping requirements and continue to payment you will be transferred to the Secure payment gateways for your transaction.
Drug Test Medinat and MediNat Australia do not have access to your Credit Card or Bank Account details at anytime during or after completion of your online transaction.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to yo